Lately, I have been really getting into podcasts. I started listening to some when one of my favorite YouTubers, Sarah’s Day, started her own. I started listening to hers and also did some more research on some other good podcast. For a few weeks, I have been listening and trying out a few different ones, so I thought I would share some of my favorites. For me, the speaker and topic have to be good or I won’t be able to pay attention. All of these are great and can easily keep me focused and entertained.
- The Health Code – This is the ones by Sarah’s Day and its what got me into a podcast in the first place. Her and her boyfriend talk a lot about health and fitness, and they give the best tips. They also keep it interesting by being super real and talking about everything else that goes on in their life.
- Elevation with Steven Furtick– This might be my favorite podcast!! I seriously love it so much! Its a Christian podcast by Elevation Church and the preacher is amazing. Everything he talks about is so truthful and makes you think about things you have never thought about before. Every time I listen to this podcast I get chills because it’s so good. He has a series called Work Your Window, and omg its soo good!! On Spotify look for one called The Power of Precision and it starts there.
- Girlboss Radio with Sophia Amoruso– This one I just started listening too, and it’s so motivating. Sophia Amoruso is the host, and interviews some of the some of the most influential women!! Some of my favorite people she has talked to are Alli Webb (founder of Dry Bar) and Whitney Wolfe (CEO of Bumble). This podcast gives the best advice on how to be the best you can be!
- Behind the Bliss– I just started listening to this and I have learned soo much from it! The topics are about things everyone goes through, and they give such good advice on everything. Rachel Awtrey spoke to us at JH Ranch this summer, and when I found her podcast I was so happy. Definitely, need to give this one a listen. (search Behind the Bliss on Itunes- its free)
- Gals on the Go– This is a new podcast but I am already in love! One of my favorite YouTubers Danielle Carolan just recently made this podcast with her friend Brooke Miccio. They both go to UGA, so it’s nice having listened to such young girls that I can relate to. They talk about what its like to be in college, while also working and traveling. They are so motivating!
These are just a few of my favorites, but I am always finding more I love! Comment below your favorite podcast because I would love to give them a listen.